Introducing the rebirth of Fuji’s speed flagship: the Transonic.
To redesign our top-of-the-line aero bike, we focused on cheating the wind, slicing seconds and boosting miles per hour. Succeed? Did we ever.
How do you make a great aerodynamic bike even better? By adapting the revolutionary linear design revealed in the smashing success of the women's Supreme to Fuji's newest speed flagship. Transonic: It's a new definition for fast.
The previous version was already slippery. To go one better, we replaced its rounded tubes with Kamm tails – truncated airfoils that give the bike maximum aerodynamics. And we built in comfort, so speed rides can be all-day rides, too.
Go faster. Go Transonic. It’s the sound of speed.
1) The handlebar and stem are fully integrated, and cables are routed internally.
2) The down tube is optimized for aero performance, even with multiple water bottle
3) All models have stem-integrated computer mounts that fit all current models.
4) Flush-mounted rear disc-brake calipers are hidden from the wind for exceptional aero performance.
5) Split spacers give you easy stem height adjustment. The 31.8mm clamp allows any conventional road bar if you want to forgo integration.
Progressive stack and reach geometry ensures that all sizes place riders in the perfect position.Disc models come with 12mm thru-axles front and rear for extra stiffness.
And, of course, those tubes ... used in both the frame and fork, Kamm tails are truncated airfoils that are wind-tunnel proven to perform better, with less drag at yaw (side winds) angles, than full airfoils.